Leveraging IoT to Improve Efficiency, Lower Operating Costs and Enhancing Competitive Advantage
At the Industrial IoT 2017 Summit, stakeholders come together, define its future, challenge current thinking, unveil latest innovations and create connections with experts both from Australia and abroad. The 2.5 day event does not cover hype and unrealistic dreams but addresses the business models, case studies, digitalization transformation and real world monetization strategies to get ahead of your competition.
- Identify added value profitable opportunities across the smart manufacturing ecosystem
- Cover the full scope of Industrial IoT systems from the market leaders
- Learn about the disruptive technologies enabling IoT for smart manufacturing and the factories of the future
Global Head of Lean and Advanced Manufacturing
Vice President of Elements and Moulds
CEO of Ford Smart Mobility LLC
SCADA Acquistion Manager
Learn from Leaders in Industrial IoT
Learn from thought leaders within IIoT about new technologies, practices and emerging standards.
Hours of Networking!
Take advantage of the endless networking opportunities with top IoT experts & familiarize yourself with the most up-to-date information to share with your team.
Empower Yourself with the Right Solutions
Hear how others are solving some of your most challenging problems. Expand your knowledge by attending workshops designed to enhance your learning.
Participate in Thought-Provoking Discussions
Delve deeper into the ways IIoT in Australia, the utilisation of IIoT and organisational barriers, tackle security and interoperability, implementing systems and more.
- CIO / CTO
- ICT Infrastructure
- Control Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- SCADA Engineering
- Supply Chain and Procurement
- Innovation and Emerging Technology>
- Data and Analytics
- Security, Safety and Risk
- Strategy and Architecture
- Automation & Control Technician
- Technical Operations
- Predictive Analytics